Build your Online Community & Make It Profitable
The 3 day challenge will jumpstart your business to help you get your first 1000 Raving Fans.
Where is it? The challenge will run inside The Digital Startup Academy Facebook group!
Is this you?
- You have an online business/product but you aren’t making the level of impact and income that you want to.
- You worry about the sustainability of your business because your followers and email list don’t seem to grow. Because you believe that followers = money.
- You are creating content consistently but you feel like you might be doing it wrong because you aren’t getting engagement. No one is giving you feedback!
- You had some exposure, by the press/influencers. People are checking your website out, but it just doesn’t convert to sales.
- You’re tired of trying ALL the things and you just want simple easy-to-follow steps on how to grow a true following on social media and boost their business.
Then this challenge is for YOU!
Dates and Times:
21st, 22nd and 23rd of October
(Across 3 time zones – Singapore, Japan & Australia)
10am SGT/ 11am JST/ 1pm AEST
You can find out what time that is in your own time zone here.
You will learn:
Day 1: Wednesday 21st October – Attract your ideal clients by Edvard Vondra
Day 2: Thursday 22nd October – Grow your tribe and online community by Phoebe Lay
Day 3: Friday 23rd October – Generate consistent leads by Michelle Hon
About the trainers
Phoebe Lay is a Social Media Marketer, Speaker, Author, Trainer and Coach for growing businesses and organisations across Australia. Phoebe’s global marketing agency Thrive and Shine™️ Co. helps business owners and their team navigate digital marketing, particularly through Paid Ads and social media to generate leads and connect with high quality prospects.
Phoebe combines her strategic business experience with her expertise in Facebook and lead nurturing to help entrepreneurs win big and have the confidence and strategy to shine.
Michelle Hon is the author of The Chill Mom and founder of MomBoss Academy. After building several successful businesses in various niches (f&b, social media & maternity) while raising 3 children under the age of 8, Michelle refocused on what she loves most and founded the MomBoss Academy where she helps moms fulfil their dreams by creating a purposeful source of income for themselves.
She was named by Zine Magazine as one of the “Top 10 Mommy Influencers in the World” and featured for her businesses on Channel News Asia, The Asian Entrepreneurs, Lifetime Asia, Asian Money Guide and SmartParents.
Edvard has over 15 years of experience in brand development, personal branding and he successfully founded three different businesses in Croatia and Japan. He was working with brands such as Grand Hyatt, Morgan Cars, Boucheron, Dow Jones, and has an MBA from Globis University, No.1 Business School in Japan. Ed is actively working with female entrepreneurs in Japan and around the world on Branding and Positioning for their Business in the Digital Age.
Ed also has his podcast show Interviews with Ed, a unique production to showcase amazing stories of female entrepreneurs, models, and artists – members of an exclusive community from over 70 countries.